Infographic: 2012 Mobile Growth Statistics
We all know that the growth of the mobile market is huge throughout the globe and constantly reshaping how we interact in our everyday lives. Here is a great infographic that shows us the stats behind this growth and the impact that this has on commerce.
A few stand out stats:
- There are currently 6 Billion mobile subscribers worldwide
- This equals 87% of the world’s population
- China and India account for 30% of this growth
- There are over 1.2 Billion people accessing the web from their mobiles
- Over 300,000 apps have been developed in the past 3 years
- Google earns 2.5 Billion in mobile ad revenue annually
These are just some of the compelling reasons why you can’t afford to ignore mobile as a platform now. Thanks to the guys at Trinity!